Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jeff and Ashley

 
 
- Jeff and Ashley -
 
Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Fryberger! This exciting wedding was never boring from the very second I got there. Scroll down for the complete wedding!
 

- My idea of getting a little creative with the dress shot. The hallway provided me with a great perspective to really make the dress 'pop' -


- I always love to see the details on a dress. With weddings being such a frenzy, most people don't ever get a chance to admire who delicate and intricate these details are -


- The rings (part 1) -


- First look, I'm really enjoying this private moment before everything starts going -
 


- "Think 'the Godfather'", they liked that idea much more than smiling, haha -
 


- The girls on the other hand had no problems looking beautiful as always! -


- The whole gang -
 


- Flower girls - 


- All smiles walking down the aisle -


- The balcony view of the church -


- I'm loving the black and white on this one, it really gives it that classic look -


 - Church formal -

 - An awesome cake (which one I'm talking about is up to interpretation) -


 - The closest thing to a wedding food-fight. 'Surprise!' Mad props to Jeff for this one, haha -


- Dancing the night away -


- The only song they wanted to hear all night was 'Part Rock Anthem', LMFAO, haha -


- 'Have you ever serenaded anyone before?' Jeff's rendition of 'You lost that lovin' feeling'. I think he did it much better than Tom Cruise -


- You'd think 'Jump on it' was playing -


- Garter and bouquet toss winners -


- One of my favorite shots of the evening -


- Ring shot (part 2); Stained-glass backdrop -
 


Jeff and Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment