Sunday, November 11, 2012

Brian and Jacquelyn


- Brian and Jacquelyn -
 
What a great way to end of this wedding season! By far, this wedding was one of the most lively and entertaining ones of this year and I'm so glad that I could be a part of this day. Jacquelyn and Brian both had such great personalities that really shined throughout their pictures. Keep reading to see more from this fantastic wedding!
 


 
- One of my favorite ring shots to date -

 
- I really liked this lamp, so I figured I'd play around a little bit with some creative lighting -


 
- The girls 'pregaming' for the night's festivities (dancing, of course!) -

 
- Studs -


 
- It takes the average groom 15 minutes to get ready for his wedding. The spare 4 hours go unaccounted for - shooting the (wind) with the guys -


- Cover photo for the November issue of Forbes Magazine -

 
- Final touches before the wedding -




 
- Don't forget the flower girl! -

 
- Beautiful weather and a slight respite in the wind allowed this frame -


 
- Anxious to get to the Moon, we snapped a few shots in the parking lot with 'Lulu', we figured she was adopted by the Ollie-family -

 
- Das boot - Completed -

 
- When you're married, you don't play with quarters -

 
- Enjoying a few cigars on the street.. and in the parking structure -



- 'Marriage' -





 
-






- Mr. & Mrs. Brian File-

 
Being my last wedding of this season, I took this chance to reflect over all the people who I've had the pleasure of meeting and about the experiences each wedding has given me. To all the brides and grooms, thank you very much for trusting me with your wedding day; I sincerely hope that I was able to capture all of the day's emotions so that months and years from now, the memories will still be as vibrant and lively as they are now. To all my friends and family who have supported me, I hope that you, too, have enjoyed following along on my adventure. I am so blessed to have such a loving 'ohana who has never failed to give me kind words, honest critique and the confidence required to pursue this passion. Future clients, thanks for taking the time to check out my work. I hope that you can envision the overwhelming joy and happiness that you, too, will experience come your big day.
 
 
Thank you all for your support, and make sure to stay tuned for next weekend's Engagement shoot for Joe and Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment