Friday, June 1, 2012

Slowly I'm getting over my cold and gearing up for the big weekend ahead of me! Driving back from the north shore yesterday, I was astounded to see solid +2 footers coming in at Sunset! If only I had my boards! Anyways, Saturday and Sunday will be the Hawaii State Bodysurfing Association's Sandy Beach Contest - I'm not saying you should necesarily check it out, but just be aware that they will be shutting down a section of the beach for the contest. That being said, I'm looking forward to a mid-day session of not getting dropped in on by the Wall's Crew or dodging buoys on the inside.

Sunday I'll be doing an engagement shoot so stay posted!

On a final note - I got my wedding portfolio book in the other day, so I'll be doing a review on the book and posting some shots of the final product. Aloha!

*PS, in case you get the urge to try it, if you're in a rush, don't try and swallow Alka-Seltzer. I'm pretty good and taking pills but this is the one exception. I was in a time crunch yesterday seeing patients and rashly decided to swallow it... ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment