Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baby Bryce



For some, the camera is not a welcome site. Adults dodge out of pictures, teenagers have attitude and won't smile, and little kids have hyper-hyperia syndrome (yes, I made that up). That being said, Little Bryce is not going to be a model. From the moment I took out my camera, he was not havin' any of it, in fact, he only smiled for the camera once in the whole session! However, despite the slight setback, I think we were all able to work through that and get some great images. Enjoy!

(Above - one of my 'concepts' that I had wanted to do. Using Bryce's mobile as the foreground, I really liked the idea of surrounding him with his friends)


- The one and only smile of the shoot -


- Peek-a-boo really works on infants (Psychology note: the reason is that their brain hasn't grasped the idea of 'object permanence'. When an object, like your face, is covered, they assume that it has disappeared. When your face reappears, it puzzles them because it violates their understanding of humans without heads)


- LOL - that's pretty much all I can say. There were so many times that he looked like he was going to smile and then ended up crying... oh well! -

No comments:

Post a Comment