Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hawaii Wedding Photography | Keo and Kawehi Wedding #TBTW

Fortunately or unfortunately, I remain one of the last hold-outs in the war against smart phones. It's not that I don't like the stylish touch screens or the ability to check my facebook whenever I feel like it, I just don't feel like paying for a data plan haha. Although I'm not a Pinterest-er or Twitter-er, I decided it'd be fun to do a #ThrowbackThursdayWedding blog.

 
The wedding took place a few years back when I was still relatively new to the wedding scene. Keo and Kawehi, two police officers, had graciously allowed myself and a team of videographers to use their event for portfolio building. Although I was shooting alongside another professional (whom I can't seem to remember), I was able to do the bridal prep and had free range throughout the ceremony - a luxury I was very appreciative for! The wedding itself was at the Ihilani Marriot Resort on Oahu, Hawaii. Despite a few drizzles here and there, the day turned out to be absolutely beautiful and a wonderful event to document.







 





 
 








 

 
Photographer: Ryan Yamada
Location: Oahu, HI - Ihilani Marriot Resort at Ko'olina


Please enjoy this Hawaii Wedding Photography from Ryan Yamada, photographer for Complete Music/Video/Photo, proudly offering Hawaii Wedding Photography to the Oahu and the neighboring islands.
Hawaii Wedding Photographer Ryan Yamada brings with him a care-free, relaxed atmosphere with exemplary service and exceptional images unique to the Hawaii area.

No comments:

Post a Comment