Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Omaha Senior Photography | Ashlee

 

The third and final model in our senior photography series is the beautiful Ashlee. Since the day I asked her to get a slurpee with me after we had both gotten out of the water, Ashlee has been both my rock and my best friend, and because of that, I really wanted to photograph her in a way that would show her geniuinely cheerful personality and that smile that caught my eye back at day one. My vision for Ashlee's shoot was a dreamy, summery theme, full of bright tones, highlights and flares. Thanks for checking out this three-part series!






Photographer: Ryan Yamada
Location: Omaha, NE
Please enjoy this Omaha Senior Photography from Ryan Yamada, proudly offering Omaha Senior Photography to the Omaha metro and surrounding areas.
Omaha Senior Photographer Ryan Yamada brings with him a care-free, relaxed atmosphere with exemplary service and exceptional images unique to the Omaha area.

No comments:

Post a Comment