Monday, May 20, 2013

Omaha Senior Photography | Jasmine

 
Jasmine has both a great work ethic and a bubbly personality that makes her awesome to work with. For those who don't know, Jasmine is my primary assistant for all of my weddings and engagement shoots. I often attribute my ability to achieve many of images to my assistants who work my lighting tools, and it was nice to finally get her out in front of the camera. Jasmine really has a great sense of fashion and because of that, I wanted to make her shoot a little more dramatic and stylized. Check back tomorrow for part three of the shoot!
 

 





Photographer: Ryan Yamada
Location: Omaha, NE
Please enjoy this Omaha Senior Photography from Ryan Yamada, proudly offering Omaha Senior Photography to the Omaha metro and surrounding areas.
Omaha Senior Photographer Ryan Yamada brings with him a care-free, relaxed atmosphere with exemplary service and exceptional images unique to the Omaha area.

No comments:

Post a Comment