Monday, January 7, 2013

Aly and Emmett

When dealing with the time constraints of a wedding day, it's very rare that I have the opportunity to take the bride and groom out for a nice portrait session. One thing I love about post-wedding sessions is getting the opportunity to experiment with different effects and techniques while not having to worry about how much time is left before the cake-cutting or the first dance.


For this weekend's shoot, I really wanted to do a bridal shoot at this location I had recently done some senior portraits at. The beautiful cement columns really add a great architectural element that I wanted to utilize for these pictures. The couple, Aly and Emmett Winters, had been married earlier this year, but I thought that they would be perfect for the look I was going for.












No comments:

Post a Comment