Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Little Devil at Home


Although this is photography blog, I wanted to introduce everyone to my new baby sister. As many of you have heard, this past year we suffered the loss of my brother Indiana 'Indy' Jones. He was as loyal as any and had the ability to make anyone smile with his infectious smile or his happy nature. To cope for Indy's loss, my parents decided to add a new member to the family - Lexie, a Pomeranian/Shiba-inu mix.

As with Indy, when we were not at home, we like to keep the dogs pent up in the bathroom to guard against unsupervised terror throughout our house. However, Lexie is a crazy puppy and hates being locked up. Here's what I woke up to the other night...




As much as I want to scold her, she's absolutely adorable. She'll look right at you with those big brown eyes and completely melt your heart as she cuddles in your lap. UGH! Time to go clean up the bathroom...


R.I.P Indy, you will forever be in our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment